Saturday, October 25, 2008

Shannon Atkinson Hineman

Hi everyone I was so sorry to miss the reunion but we were right in the middle of selling our house and moving. I guess I should introduce my family. I met my best friend Darrell while attending Dixie College in the summer of 1994, marrying in December of 1996. I was working as an accounts receivable staffer for a Home health service in St. George and continued to work there until I gave birth to our first son Travis (10). After completing an associate degree from Dixie College our family moved to Cedar City where my husband, Darrell, continued his education and later graduated. While in Cedar City, we welcomed another boy to our family Joshua (8). We then moved to Dayton Ohio when my husband accepted a position with the Department of Defense as an auditor. While in Ohio we had one more boy, Darren (5), and a girl, Melissa(2), to our family. We recently moved to Virginia where my husband is working for Ernst and Young. We love the adventures, we have found in the East, and enjoy going home to visit St. George when we can. I love staying at home with my children, who give me more ups than downs, and watching them grow and learn. There is always something to be done and I won't have it any other way.

1 comment:

Shannon Allen said...

I've wondered where in the world you two are! Email me sometime!
shannonallen4@gmail.com