Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jennifer Shelley Stewart

My life has been a colorful one since we all graduated from school! I was married and had my first two children by February of 1995 and divorced in 1996. After my divorce, I went to Evans Hairstyling College when I met my current husband of ten years. We met at a church singles dance and one week later we eloped to Las Vegas! He came into our marriage with two children and we had two children together. Between my husband and myself we have three girls and three boys while only four live with us on a full time basis. Our children are Amber;16 years old, Brady; 14 years old, Mark; 14 years old, Amber; 13 years old, Parker; 10 years old, and Madison; 9 years old.

I started working for American Family Insurance as an Agent’s Assistant two and a half years ago and just recently started my own agency with American Family Insurance this June. I have also enjoyed being a piano teacher on the side for the past 10 years. I love sharing my love and talent with people of all ages!

Although I have not had any formal education nor financially rich, I am educated each day by my children and rich with the blessings I receive each day from my family.



Jennifer “Shelley” Stewart

No comments: