Friday, October 17, 2008

Heather Simmonds Ellison



Well, the past 15 years has come and looking back, I am so thankful for where I am today and hopefully who I am becoming. I ended up getting married to Skeeter Ellison whom I met at Dixie College after highschool. We dated for 6 years before we finally got married. During that time Skeeter played in the minor leagues and I acting like a 19 year old in every sense of the word. Then when we were 23 and going to get married we ended up serving missions. I was called to Boston, MA and Skeet to NY, NY North mission. It was soon after that we got married, had 3 children in 3 years and I have been running ever since. Our married life has taken us to 5 different states with work and 15 moves all together. I feel like I should go into moving others professionally. I love my husband, my sons Kai-61/2 Driggs-5 and Gus 3-1/2, playing in the dirt and planing our latest adventures. Skeet and I ended up finishing our Bachelors at Utah State which prepared me for moving to Rexburg, Idaho soon after (weather). We are back in Utah as of a month ago and just settling in getting ready for wresting to start. Skeet loves to hunt so we spend a lot of time camping and I picked up running a couple of years ago so we both support each other in our own goals. I am a full time mom, no downsizing here, no pay, plenty of job security and lots of rewards. I am so thankful.

Making it to the reunion was so great this year. I really enjoyed seeing everyone and just knowing we are all moving ahead and really doing the best we can. Hopefully all keeps going in that direction for us all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Please post your name, we don't know who this is. Thanks. Adorable family!

Cakegirl Lorilou said...

Heather,

I would love to get together with you and Skeet! Please have skeet conact me at jed.h.anderson@gmail.com

Have Fun!!!

Jed

Wilton Person said...

Hello Skeeter, Finally located you, send me an email to personwilt@comcast.net or call me at 815-254-2467.

Wilt

psquared said...

Heather,
It's Preston - Skeeter coached my son Brock this past fall. He left me a message last week and I have been unable to return his phone call. Please have him call me ASAP. Thank you.