Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Aaron Warby

Aaron Warby

In the fall proceeding high school I accepted a call to serve a mission in Boston Massachusetts. Since returning I have graduated from the University of Utah and joined the United States Marine Corps. While at the University of Utah I met amd married Sara Tarina Poulton from Chantilly, VA. We now have two children, James ( 4 yrs ) and Gabriella ( 18 months).

I have served one tour in Iraq and another tour in the middle east area. I have been the Officer-in-Charge of a Marine Logicstical Liaison detachment that is stationed 30 miles outside of Tokyo, Japan.

With the start of the new semester I will be continuing my education at Oklahoma University. I will be working on a double Masters program ( MBA and Human Relations ).

No comments: