Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kristen Nielson Brown


Nielson and I reside in Bluffdale, UT. We have 2.5 acres which is a lot for city life and enjoy a piece of the country by having 5 horses, 1 cat, 1 milk cow and a dog. Nielson and I were married in the St. George Temple. We have been married for 8 years and have 3 boys. Palmer-6, Dallin-3 and Jens-21 mo.

Nielson owns a trucking company he specializes in moving heavy equipment. I am a registered nurse. I work at Tosh (The Orthopedic Specialty Hospital). We specialize in "bone" surgeries e.g. Total Hips, Total Knees, Shoulder surgeries, hands, feet, Back and Neck surgeries also. I work two days a month to keep my license current and to spend the rest of the time with my kids. I love my job and plan to retire from there.

We enjoy boating, waterskiing, wakeboarding, snowboarding, camping, hunting, snowmobiling, and being together as a family.

We own a small home in Bancroft, Idaho, where I often spent many summers, visiting family. We plan to fix it up and use it for vacation and family reunions.

I have been given many blessings in my life and I'm so thankful to be able to enjoy my health, family and friends.

No comments: