Thursday, October 16, 2008

Misty Kirkland Crawford

After high school I attended Dixie College on a Volleyball Scholarship. I loved every minute of it and graduated from Dixie College with my Associates Degree. I continued to play Volleyball at Utah State University (GO AGGIES) and also attend school. I graduated with my Bachelors Degree in Family and Human Development and then went on to get my Social Work License in 1997. I met my sweet husband while attending Utah State University. My husband is Dustin Crawford from Paris, ID. I graduated and started working for the State of Utah while Dustin finished his schooling. Dustin graduated in 2001 and then we got married soon after. We were married in 2001 and Dustin continued his schooling and got his Master's Degree in American Literature. He is currently a Professor at Utah State University. We then decided to do the 'family thing' and we had our daughter, Maya, in 2005. We live in Logan, UT and we love it. I continue to work for the State of Utah and Dustin continues to work for Utah State University.

No comments: