Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wendy Hale Stauffer


I have 2 kids, 5 and 3. My little girl just started kindergarten and my little boy likes to fly around our cal-de-sac with a cape and a batman mask on. I married Matt Stauffer that graduated from PV in '92. He went on his mission and then waited for me to get home from my mission. I went to Indiana on my mission then came home and, a month later, married Matt on July 31, 1999. We met in Mr. Wimmer's Debate class and went to Homecoming in 1991. We live in Lehi, UT now. We did live in Clearwater, Florida for 3 1/2 years a year after we were married. I had my little girl out there. That was exciting but also very hot and humid. We met some good friends out there, too.I'm a nursery teacher at church in a very young ward, now. I belong to a book club / play group, and have actually read quite a few books, amazingly. I have a great group of friends in the circle where we live. I love to do craft projects with my mom and sister. In the summer when I come home to St. George, I can't believe I grew up in the heat that's down there. Also I have a blog on-line so if anyone wants to come see my life, they just need to email me first so I can invite them. My email address is wendyhs@comcast.net . I would love to talk to everyone there. Maybe next time around.

No comments: