Thursday, October 16, 2008

Melissa Peterson Bolli


How do I begin this bio of the last 15 years? I left St George in the Fall of 1993 to go to Snow College. This was a great experience for me and I enjoyed every minute of it. I met my husband, Aaron Bolli, while at Snow (he is from Ephraim), but we didn't marry until 1998. After Snow I went to SUU to get a degree in Elementary Ed. When I was done with everything but my student teaching we decided to get married. We have lived in Provo, Ephraim, Las Vegas and we finally were able to move to St George, where we love it, 5 years ago. Aaron started his own concrete business here and we are so happy to be in good old St George. We have 4 kids. Meg (9), Jonas (7), Christian (4) and Luke who is almost 2. They are very busy and we love keeping up with them. I stay at home with the kids and do the bookkeeping for the business. As a family we love to hunt, fish, camp and four wheel. We are an active family and love being outside.

No comments: