Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Andrea Torgerson Walker

Hi all - it is difficult to recap the last 15 years in one short page. In 1994 I moved from St. George to Idaho where I met my husband, Ken. We were married in 1995 in the St. George LDS Temple.
We have been unable to have biological children, and have been blessed to adopt Lyndee (age 7), Eric (age 3), and Jackson (age 2). Eric and Jackson are full brothers that we adopted through the State of Oregon. We brought Lyndee home the day after she was born and we went the LDS Family Services to adopt her.
We currently live in Oregon where we have been so blessed to have a beautiful little home and Ken works for the LDS Church as the Mechanical Custodian overseeing 20 LDS church buildings. I am blessed to be able to stay at home with our children and love being a Wife and Mother. I am very blessed and truly love my life.
I wish we were able to attend the reunion - it would be such a kick to see everyone. Maybe next time! I would love to hear from anyone, and if you ever get to Central Oregon, stop in for a visit.
Warmly,

Andi T. Walker

3 comments:

Shannon Allen said...

Andi! You look so good and your kids are beautiful! Congrats on adopting them. That's fantastic!

Susanna said...

It is so great to see where you are and what you are doing. Do you remember in 6th grade we made up nicknames for each other? If you do, what was yours?

Susanna

Unknown said...

I can't remember. That's so funny. Tell me. Something like Booger brain or something. How silly.
Andi