Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yale Morby

Sorry that Amy and I were not able to make it to the reunion. We surprised our oldest daughter with Dallas Cowboys tickets, and went out of town. (Yes, I am still a huge cowboys fan!) After high school I served a mission to Ecuador, South America. After returning home my mom introduced me to my beautiful wife Amy Sonju of Arizona. (Who would have thought that Coach Sonju would be my brother-in-law.) Amy and I were married in the St. George Temple 11 years ago, and have 4 great kids. (2 sons and 2 daughters.) Hannah, Drew, Hudson, and we recently added the newest addition to our family, our baby boy Nash. I am still working in Real Estate, land development, and property managment at Holiday Resort Realty here in St. George. Life has been good to me! Hope you are all doing good, as well.

No comments: