Sunday, October 19, 2008

Corbin Cowley


After high school I attended Dixie College where I tried my hand at football. I quickly realized I was pretty bad and decided to move on after about four weeks. After a couple of quarters at Dixie, I went on a mission to Sendai, Japan. After the mission, I returned to Dixie College for a year and then transferred to the University of Utah, graduating with a B.A. in Economics. I worked for Fidelity Investments in Salt Lake City for a year and then moved to Washington D.C. in 2000 to work as an economist for a certain government "Agency." During that time, I earned an MBA and a M.A. in International Trade and Investment Policy from The George Washington University. I then moved to the Department of State in 2005 and just finished my first three year post in Tokyo this summer. I currently live in the suburbs of Washington D.C. with my wife Megan (Johnson), who I met at the U, and my two children, Ian (5) and Adelin (Addy) (2 1/2).

No comments: