Thursday, October 16, 2008

Susanna Barton Murray



I was sad to miss the reunion. This blog is great; it is fun to see what you have been up to throughout the past fifteen years. Fifteen years…I can’t believe it!

I graduated from Dixie College in 1995 followed by BYU in 1997. I absolutely loved my time at BYU. I met my husband, Brad Murray, through my roommate and Dixie High School Alum- Kami Rhoades. Brad and I were married in December of 1996 in the St. George Temple. I worked at DRMC in the accounting department for two years until we moved to Orem for Brad’s schooling.

When we moved to Orem, I was fortunate to be able to stay at home with my daughter, Amanda. Brad and I have four beautiful children – Amanda (1998), Emily (2000), Ethan (2004), and Kaytie (2006). We have lived in West Valley for the past 6 years and have a blast together. We are passionate about BYU football and as a result, fall is the favorite time of year in the Murray household. We enjoy camping, playing games together, soaking up the magic of Disneyland once in a while, and going on walks as a family.

zanobo@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Sue, so great to see you. You look so happy & beautiful! What a great looking family you have. It'd be so much fun to catch up with you.
Luv your face,
Andi (Torgerson) Walker