Thursday, October 16, 2008

Doug Lewis


In the last five years, I have relocated north to South Ogden, Ut. Inthose five years I've great success as a licensed agent for KellerWilliams and as a real estate investor. I've also been involved in some public relations and sales with SportsmanWarehouse promoting their fishing department in the area. Life has been a great adventure with traveling the Western Statesincluding Canada and Alaska! I've had some great experiences a long theway mainly focusing on the outdoors which would include hunting andfishing. However, I often spend my spare time enjoying flyfishing andmeeting people from the world in the Yellowstone National Park Region. Overall, I'm just living the high life and yet I'm currently attemptingGene Simmons' record, which is dating the most women without commitment.

No comments: