Monday, November 17, 2008

Sarah Murray Hodson

After graduation I went to the University of Utah for two years and then transferred to Utah State. I graduate with a B.S. in 1997 and got married to Chris Hodson a week later. I went to graduate school at USU and got an M.S. in Community Health and then in 1999 we moved to Chicago. We lived in Chicago for six years while my husband got a PhD in American History at Nortwestern, and I worked for the Arthritis Foundation. We had two kids Isaac (now 7), and Libby (now 4). We loved Chicago and still miss it. In 2005, we moved just outside of Philadelphia for two years while my husband completed a post doctoral fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania. We really enjoyed all the things we were able to see and do while in the east. A little over a year ago we made a big change and moved back to Utah. My husband is now a professor at BYU. We had a third baby - Luke (1 year), and I am working as a part-time instructor at BYU. We are happy to have some stability in our lives after a lot of years of school and moving.

It has been fun to read what everyone is up to!

1 comment:

Cutie Pies said...

Sarah, It's Wendy Hale Stauffer. How are you doing? I haven't seen you for so long. Your life sounds like lots of fun! Chris looks a lot different than I remember him. But that whole thing at Utah State was so long ago, it's pretty hazy, now. Hey, we live in the valley, too. We should get together sometime and reminisce about Head Start and stuff. See ya.